8.07.2014

Round Two

As I rested my head on my pillow last night and reminisced about all that God has done for me from the moment I came home, I was left with nothing but wonder and praise for my loving and faithful King. From providing beyond what I need, to the blessing of being among family and friends, and to the joys of knowing Him deeper, God never fails to amaze me with His crazy love and goodness. It was quite a challenge simply trying to highlight the best parts of my time at home, because there were too many. Some pleasures in life, I just cannot put into words.

Second time around, and my heart is again heavy yet full as I prepare to head back to good ol' Nebraska this evening. I will miss the life and people here, yet I am looking forward to the life and people there. I know God has great things in store for this next season of my life, and I am counting on Him through it all.

"For great is Your love, higher than the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies." -Psalm 108:4

No comments: