5.03.2014

28 Years

I realize that the titles of my posts lately have all been paying time a tribute. And rightly so, me thinks.

Today marks the 28th anniversary of my parents' marriage. Hooray! I thank God for His faithfulness over their relationship, and over this family, all these years. Although I have long learned that my parents are not perfect just as I am not perfect, they are the closet to perfection to me. It boggles me to know that I have done absolutely nothing at all for the honor of calling this family mine, and I praise God for giving the best gifts.

Since my mother is still away for a vacation with some friends, I filled in for her and hung out all day with my father. We both can't wait for her to get back, so that the laundry, food, and home chores can be taken care of. Just kidding. What we really miss is just having her around. And...that the laundry, food, and home chores can be taken care of. Heehee.

In other news...there isn't really much news. Oy.

No comments: