3.31.2014

New Season

Tomorrow, I begin my internship. Last night, I was having a nightmare about accidentally snoozing my alarm clock -as I am wont to do- and waking up much too late for work. Then lo and behold, my alarm did not ring at all this morning and when my mother finally woke me up for my meet-up with some beloved sisters in Christ, I checked and saw that the alarm clock was set to p.m. instead of a.m. I suspect that tonight's sleep is going to be rather interesting, if I get to sleep at all. I plan to have at least 3 alarm clocks blaring in my ears at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning.

My absolutely rational fear of being late for work aside, I recently went for a getaway to Malacca with my parents and aunt over the weekend. It was a relaxing time filled with lots of sumptuous food and good music, and the only thing that I felt was missing was my brother.

God has been faithful, as always, and been providing all that I need before I begin this new season in my life: new work clothes, a car, a GPS, and the blessed assurance that He will be with me day in and day out. Thank You, Father!

No comments: