1.03.2012

True Identity (Not the Movie)

So, the one who lost in the card game tonight would be in charge of the next dinner...and of course, I had to lose. Oy. But I am thankful that my aunt cooked tonight and only had me chopping garlic. I am sure everyone was relieved that we had a proper dinner instead of the instant noodles I was really planning on cooking. Double oy.

Rewinding back to the start of the day, we all woke up in the wee hours of the morning to run some errands on campus. The lady at the health center saw my face one too many times today and even remarked, "It's you again!" upon my third visit of the day. Oops.

In other awesome news, my long-awaited all-new good-lookin' floral-covered NIV Bible is finally in my hands. I suppose it is now a good time to work on becoming a woman. Because I almost puked a little typing that, I am clearly not one yet.

I will now come to an abrupt end.

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." -John 8:36

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go to your dental check up?? -Mama A-

Justine said...

Belum...cos I need to get my wisdom teeth out. .__. Will do it when I get back home in the Summer. :D