10.21.2011

Good Day #71349

Today was quite an eventful day. After I was done with classes for the day, I played some tennis with a dear friend for an hour which somehow seemed like ten hours. It had been eons since I last played tennis, so it didn't take me too much effort to have way more hits off-court than in-court -both figuratively and literally speaking. My arms and legs ache as I type this. Woe is my under-exercised self. I hope to be able to play more of this in the coming weeks, although the looming issue of snow could pose a bit of a problem.

Post-tennis session, we went home and got prepared for the rest of the night's events: Diwali/Mooncake Festival and a musical performance by the Turtle Island String Quartet. The food was exquisite, the music was spectacular and the company was delightful. Praise God for His everlasting goodness.

And now, I shall embrace the weekend! May my level-o'-productivity increase by about 23.85%.

"He is no fool, who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose!" -Jim Elliott

No comments: