7.19.2011

The Big Blessing

In the words of a sister-in-Christ, God has been blessing my socks off. Australia was a complete blast. Seeing my beloved brother and cousin sister had been more than enough, but God further blessed us with making sure our ten-year-old dream of scaling Sydney Harbour Bridge came to pass...and enabling us to be part of a mega-huge worship concert...and providing the most exquisite food during every meal...and being the very center of our conversations...and giving us joy like no other. The good times were beyond plentiful! And the good times are still rollin'.

God's goodness never fails to blow me away each and every time. I don't know how much more blown away I can be, but I reckon...a whole lot more. When God blesses, He blesses big-time. And if I am rid of the flaw of being consumed by my circumstances when the going gets tuph, I can see that not a day goes by without His blessings. I know that with all my liver though. God is good.

P/S: Feeling a little giddy now all thanks to having this song on replay and the insane spamming that's occurring over at Facebook between the dearest of friends.
PP/S: A-hunga-hunga-hunga-hunga!
PPP/S: I repeat, a-hunga-hunga-hunga-hunga!Link

No comments: