6.17.2011

Time to Hit the Breaks

Woke up a little earlier than usual this morning to have breakfast with my mother and two dear friends. I had initially feared that there would be awkward silences sometime throughout breakfast but boy was I wrong. It always warms my heart to see my friends conversing with my mother...non-stop. Har har.

When I came home, I spent several hours working on little projects...one of which nearly made me pop a vessel. Patience really is a virtue.

Evening came and I went for fellowship. Right after that, I dashed off to the high school reunion because it had already begun two hours earlier. It was a delight to catch up with high school friends I hadn't seen in eons. The only thing which wasn't so delightful was driving at the right lane of the road for the second time since I got back and not realizing it at all until it was pointed out -with fear- by the friend in the car. Oh dear.

Tomorrow might be a bit like today. I think the warning sign to slow down is flashing rather forcefully. I am looking forward to next week.

No comments: