6.07.2011

Ordinary Unordariness

Woke up this morning feeling massively tired only to realize that I had slept for more than twelve hours. Oy. Left for a late lunch with two awesome high schoolmates and had a hilarious episode on the road with a cop car. Then, met up with yet another two awesome high schoolmates for the night market only to bump into a couple of other high schoolmates and high schoolmates' mothers. And then, caught up with my splendid ex-Sunday School teacher over dinner and shared my hopes and dreams with her as she shared the joys and pains of adulthood.

Tomorrow will be yet another day I am looking forward to as I spend it with people whom I've had the delightful privilege to know for at least a decade.

I pray I never tire of this.

Time to walk the talk. Over and out.

No comments: