5.16.2011

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Today was an insanely brilliant day spent with my cousin brother and three other collegemates. Although we were technically out for twelve hours and I drove on the right side of the road once (among many other road blunders), I can't remember the last time I had felt such a familiar joy merely by doing the same things with the same people at the same places. It has been quite a while and being able to hang out with each other just like old times was the absolute bomb. Yo.

Traffic was bad. Conversations were nonsensical. Popcorn was delicious. Friends were amazing.

Felt as if I had never left. And what a great feeling that was.

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. -Psalm 139:16

No comments: