5.13.2011

A Little More Conversation

Today was very much a people- and food-filled day. One that involved family, unimates from Nebraska, a dear schoolmate, a Patrick Star straw and a driver's license scare by my father who wanted to get even at me because I had popped back home unannounced. Oy.

Tomorrow will be yet another people- and food-filled day. Got a feeling that most days this summer back home would be so. Righteous.

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow (from a doxology). I am slightly overwhelmed by His many blessings that I don't quite know what to do with myself. I know He will help me figure out what it is He wants me to do in His insanely perfect timing. But as for the moment, I am receiving them with joy. God is good. And ain't that the biggest understatement in existence. Haw haw.

"...go..." -Matthew 28:18-20

No comments: