8.06.2010

Cloud Ten

I am, at this moment, feeling nostalgic, overwhelmed and gratified. All thanks to a one-hour mamak session with high school friends I hadn't caught up with in eons. I kick myself now wondering why I hadn't done this any earlier. It goes without saying that I had a superbly great time doing absolutely nothing but chatting with friends over Malaysian food. The ease and joy I had felt didn't have many precedents. I have always missed high school...but boy am I missing high school more than ever now! What I would give just to be in that blue uniform for just one more day. But that chapter of my life has long been neatly closed. And will remain a favorite in my book of Adolescence.

The mini-gathering tonight made my week and it crushed my liver when I had to leave all-too-soon for a family dinner. But the weekend is nigh and I am looking forward to hopefully meeting these awesome people yet again! And a bunch of other equally awesome people. Heehee.

So blessed. Too blessed. What an incredibly amazing God who is in control of my life.

Ah, such absolute bliss.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Don't crush your liver -_-

I'm gonna miss you lols. Hopefully one day, we'll make a trip to US and visit you there. Keke.

Justine said...

Hehehehe, my liver is still alive and well now! :P Gonna miss you, too. Yes, we will meet again!!! Either where I am at or where you are at or back home here! Hehe.