7.31.2010

"Aargh!! Frustation and Homework!!"

January 12, 2006 - Thursday

Aargh!!!!! Everyday, I have the same routine over and over again.. Yes, the same!!

Everyday its school, homework, tuition, homework, school, homework, tuition, homework...............................

I mean, is it right to give us ample amount of homework just because this year (form3-PMR) we have major exams?? I dont think so...!! And its as if this exam will bring us to university, its the form 5 one, SPM.. Now, thats what I call MAJOR...

Friday is always the busiest day for me.. The worst day of the week!! Why? I'll tell you why!!

6.30am-get ready for school

12.45pm-reach home and rush to bathe and eat lunch in 45mins

2.00pm-at science tuition

4.00pm-from science tuition straight to english tuition

6.00pm-come home, eat dinner, prepare for bm tuition

10.00pm-come back from tuition, do homework, sleep

Now, do you get it???!!! I have THREE tuitions!!! THREE!!!!! Its sick I tell you.. Sick!!! And I cant even get to watch TV or surf the net..!

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anger, frustration, lack of sleep, tuition, tuition, tuition, homework, homework, homework...!!!!! NOOOO!!!

Some days, I have huge bags under my eyes too..

I need more sleep!!

Too frustrated to type anymore, Justine.


Dedicated to G.E.H., who somehow gets a kick out of reading these humiliating past writings.

4 comments:

hehehehhhehehe said...

noooo pastjustine hang in there!!!: (
you must not let your three aaaaarghh THREE! tuitions get to you and your eyebags : '(

[am honored.. this is sick i tell you.. SICK!]AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Justine said...

So mean... =(

: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( said...

YOU RE GOING AWAAAYYYY : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Justine said...

Dear many-lipped sad face, you are away, too... =(