7.26.2010

2006

Because I am way less interesting now than I was then, I shall post entries I had posted online when I was 14. Past Justine loved complaining just as much as I do now, though she was a little bit more pleasant and sweet. Huh. The following is the description to the online diary I had for about a week when I was fourteen, in all its smiley-faced and typo-filled glory:

Hey, my name is Justine. I just turnad 14 last September.. Started school a week ago.. Life in school was terrible! We(me and my fellow classmates) were given so much homework.. I don't think we are going to survive if this goes on, I mean, everyday we have to read, write, count, and even memorise facts!! Is that normal?? NO! Its torture, that's what it is!!

Okie dokie, gotta pen off now, cya!

Cheers, Justine..

I may have thrown up a little. Next up: First post in this mad diary.

8 comments:

Li anne`* said...

LOL so cute!Totally reminds me of when i read back my kid-diary too hahaha.oh the things that fascinated/annoyed us back then XD

evoneetheawesom said...

i think i just fell in love with pastjustine ahahahahaha. you are but a mere diminished shadow of your past awesomeness : <

Justine said...

Anne, T___T

Evone, WOWIE, you actually commented!!! :P And yes, I know I was a pretty awesome kid back then. Doesn't matter if I ain't so awesome anymore... :X

Andre Tan said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

evoneetheawesom said...

thats how much of an impact pastjustine has made on me ahhahahaha

Justine said...

Andre, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Evone, that is uncool to know!

Faiz said...

Goodness Justine!
LOL!

XD

Justine said...

Faiz, I have nothing to say to defend myself...