6.16.2010

The Wait

Wow, today was an unbelievably long day. I almost feel as if an entire year has passed though only a day has gone by. I have never been this exhausted -mentally and emotionally. I keep waiting and waiting and after making the call, I am told that I now have to wait some more. A decision has already been made yesterday and I am supposedly required to keep checking my status online to know what that decision is. I have been doing nothing but that for the past six months. This has long been out of my hands. I surrender.

But looking beyond this huge boulder which is yours truly, the day wasn't all that bad. My brother finally got a formal acceptance from his university of choice this morning to pursue his Masters. He also collected a gigantic fancy piece of paper certifying his bachelor's degree. I also managed to get out of the house to have dinner with my mother -during which we had a much-needed chat. Thanks for listening, mom.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Kiki said...

All the best. =D