6.22.2010

I Like Lists

Today, I:-

a) drove to college
b) had breakfast with a friend
c) collected my college transcripts and certified documents
d) ate a slice of chocolate cake
e) mall-hopped between three malls
f) sprinted for my car which was parked at a very gloomy area when my paranoia kicked in as I left Mall 1
g) reverse parked on my own for the first time
h) reverse parked on my own for the second time
i) watched a decent movie with good friends
j) munched on popcorn which I'd been craving for
k) checked out the luxurious country club nearby Mall 3
l) sorted out the documents to be mailed to Wisconsin tomorrow; all-too-familiar moments
m) made plans for tomorrow

Today's level-o'-productivity: 11.639/10

2 comments:

Andre Tan said...

ah you reverse parked?! NAIS! I wanted to try but decided i was too chicken to do so. . .

Justine said...

Yes, I did!!! Hehe. Had no choice cos the parking lot was made in such a way that I had to do that... Was forced to un-chicken myself!