6.14.2010

Holiday Stress

Today, I woke up at 2PM, caught up with a good friend at the mall, hit the gym, ate baby carrots and made many mental to-do lists. Wisconsin is going to reply latest by the 15th of June and, as much as I don't want to think about it, the majority of my thoughts have been circling Wisconsin's reply. The probability of me being accepted or rejected is split evenly down the middle and I really don't know what God has in store for me -though I am not afraid, just frantic. The wait has been painfully long and I have had plenty of time to steel myself for either an acceptance or a rejection. I am very much ready to hear an answer -whatever it may be- from Wisconsin; but beyond that, God's answer. Be it a yes or a no, I will accept it with grace because I know that the best has already been laid out for me. I just need to constantly remind myself that.

In other news, my father got ill today because of excessive stress from work. I hope he gets well soon. It is never a pleasant sight to see my mostly strong and hearty father weak. I know God has got this covered.

And in yet another news, I am beginning to stress out over the fact that there is nothing for me to stress out over. Google claims that I may be experiencing holiday stress. Psh.

No comments: