6.18.2010

And Then

Today was a very glorious day! It kicked off with breakfast with a dear friend who is also my personal college counselor. And then, I photocopied the necessary documents needed for the reapplication and had a quality chat with the college academic counselor. And then, I bumped into some friends I hadn't seen in ages and managed to catch up with them even though it was for a short while. And then, I left for the mall with a very emotional dude who wept while watching Toy Story 3 in 3D...which was, honestly, pretty touching and heartwarming. And, of course, all sorts of awesome. And then, I treated myself to a marvelous beverage of ice-blended chocolate with cookies.

And if you have already gotten annoyed at this point...oh, well, I shall continue anyway.

And then, my cousin brother confirmed that he would be able to hang out with me tomorrow. And then, my father came back home with a deliciously sweet surprise in the car porch which made both my brother and me snap out of our evening naps. And then, I went for the new Homes (or Cell Group) and spoke to some really cool people of Christ. And then, I received a text message from this thirteen-year-old girl I had met the other day asking me if I played [any games] during the holidays; the conversation was insanely cute, mostly because of her. And then, thirty minutes to midnight, I decided to blog about my ordinary-but-not-really day.

I now have to crash since I only had five hours of sleep last night -since I was filling in painful online application forms- instead of my usual ten good sleeping hours. Tomorrow is another day I am looking forward to. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And then it stops. OK, just kidding.

Over and out!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
- First stanza of The Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments: