5.06.2010

Awesome Face

Today, I met up with my cousin sister for lunch; along with her family, my mother and my aunt. Since many ages have passed since I last saw her, I apprised her of what has happened in my life so far and realized that too much has happened. So I had to resort to speed-talking and a little bit of telepathy while we scarfed down good food. Her exams are approaching and in the meantime, I shall conjure a list of things we should do before we head to opposite ends of the globe. Her idea. And boy am I all for it!

On another note, the week has gone from strange to insanely strange. I think it's a direct effect of being overly productive to shockingly unproductive in such an abrupt manner. If I don't do something worthy of my time soon, I am going to do something drastic. Like read a textbook. Oy.

On yet another note, I have literally more than fifty unread storybooks, several unwatched movies, a few emails to reply, two SpongeBob SquarePants computer games to explore and an egg to fry. So really, the complaints above are invalid.

“When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead… True story!” —Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother

No comments: