1.31.2010

YDNTK: Part III

Third episode of The You-don't-need-to-know Weekly -or rather, Daily- News:

Today, I did a number of things.

I discovered that fake fruits are shockingly dearer than actual fruits.

I finally read every word from my letter of acceptance. I had only read the first paragraph and lost it when I received it on Friday.

I read a little bit of fiction, a little bit of Sociology, a little bit of Microeconomics and a little bit of the tutoring manual.

I rejoiced over the win in the Australian Open men's finals.

I freaked out over the fact that I have zero plans at the moment for the imminent tutoring sessions.

I wondered if I was going to survive the day tomorrow what with having classes from 8AM right up 'til 1.30PM without any breaks in between. And then heading home at 5PM. And then dashing off to a family dinner. And then returning home late at night. And then burning the candle at both ends in the very possible event of any homework. Not for the first time, I am hoping to be homework-less tomorrow, though that is quite unlikely.

I drank tea.

I drank some more tea.

Same old, same old.

2 comments:

Faiz said...

Tea is always awesome.
And seems like a very eventful day you have tomorrow!
:)

Justine said...

Haha. Yes, tea is an awesome caffeine (for me)!