1.20.2010

1, 2, 3

Yesterday, I did my first presentation (albeit small) for the semester in my Sociology class. At night, I picked up my best friend and went to the mall to meet up with our beloved and greatly respected sister in Christ who was once our Sunday School teacher two years ago. Our chat had definitely been enriching food for my soul because it had been a long time since I had proper fellowship...though there is no one to blame for that but myself.

Today, I woke up to discover that all my application documents have completed their four-day journey to the vast land called America. In college, I officially changed my major from (Geological) Engineering to Applied Science (Geology). When I got home, I conversed in the Hokkien language with my mother's cousin for five solid minutes since my mother wasn't home then. The pain was verging on unbearable since I couldn't even remember the last time I had uttered a full sentence in Hokkien. The minute I hung up after the conversation ended, my father cackled wildly. I am glad I was a form of entertainment to someone in lieu of my suffering, at least. At night, I hit the gym with my father for the first time since college began.

Tomorrow, I need time off from a lot of things...except a few things.

No comments: