11.20.2009

Picture Mode

Since the last time I had blogged, many eventful things have happened but I haven't had the time to blog about it. And since I am now in the midst of my college finals, I figure it would be the perfect time to do it. I had initially written a 600-word (and counting) narration on the sequence of events. But the more I went on about each detail, the more I realized how somniferous the post was going to turn out. (I also realized a ton of other stuff; like how I may have lost my will to blog or worse: my will to write. In which case, oy.) So I shall post pictures -instead of words- of what had happened:

Saturday: Had a priceless time with incredible people; particularly these two little ones.


Sunday: Supported a friend who was in a competition. Fans of The Jonas Brothers are adept at squealing and screaming and squealing and screaming. And squealing.

Thursday: Presented on our Physics poster regarding B-2 Stealth Bombers. The weaponry of the aircraft is beautiful.


Friday: Drank lots of tea as caffeine since finals have officially begun today. But the four cups pictured above were for the four members in my family, with the biggest cup being my brother's. Huh.

3 comments:

Amy said...

*sigh*

Ever since that day...

I am now known as a Jonas Brothers fan...

aiyoooo

Faiz said...

Nice pictures.
Its about time you written something!
:)

Justine said...

Amy, hafta wear a tag which says "Not a true JoBros fan." Hehe.

Faiz, hehe, feeling less inspired to blog lately. And thank you. :D