9.24.2009

Good God

Today, I woke up with a stiff neck. Since I had only an hour of class today, my mother drove me to college. We arrived there much earlier than expected since the highway was unusually clear so we decided to have breakfast at McDonald's. It was probably my third time having breakfast all year. When class let out, my mother drove to town to run some errands while I waited in the car and listened to overplayed music on the radio. I even dozed off at one point because my mother was taking a little too long at the shop.

I got home in the afternoon and had the time of my life as I engaged in a major Tweeting rampage with my adult friend. I don't think I can count the number of times I actually laughed out loud. And cringed internally, too. Then I revised for the TOEFL examination. And then here I am. I will be hitting the gym soon with my father after what seems like months. Today is as banal as can possibly be. But I am not kvetching because many mundane things placed a smile on my face today. Life is good.

A reminder from my best friend via an email: If you look at what you don't have in life, you don't have anything. If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.

Life is good...and so is God!

P/S: My neck is still stiff. Oy.

No comments: