8.04.2009

When Boredom Strikes

Ignored rule: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to answer this and tag at least 15 people, including the person who tagged you.
Tagged by: kpy

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Green

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
Damon Wayans

3. What were you doing at 8AM this morning?
Reliving yesterday's horror.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching Damon Wayans on TV.

5. Favorite Candy Bars?
Nil

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
That would be a nope.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Bye."

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and cream all the way.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Odd but I do.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Porridge. Oy.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Tennis, from what I can recall.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
All kinds! Popcorn is yummy!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to and what did it say?
A collegemate; expressing my pathetic and sorry state last night.

16. Ever gone camping?
Nope

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yep

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yep

19. Do you have a tan?
Nope. At least, I think not.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Definitely. Pizza is a big no-no.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Yep

22. What did your last text message say that someone sent you?
"Hey, Justine!!! How was the surgery???"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Emailing prospective universities...since I had planned to do that yesterday and today. But as always, the plan failed to fall through.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
My bed, the Bible, a storybook, my phone, the insect zapper.

26. What color is your watch?
I switch between two -a white one and a black one.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
My adorable baby cousin sister and baby cousin brother.

28. What is your birthstone?
Granite. Ha-ha.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
The former.

30. What is your favorite number?
Seven.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
A collegemate. And it will remain that same person for days because I refuse to talk on the phone now.

32. Any plans today?
Surmounting the gruesome challenge of eating and gurgling. And reading. Banal as can possibly be. Oy.

33. How many states have you lived in?
Not many. Just the one I am in now, sorry states, pathetic states, lame states and sad states.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Not being able to eat solid foods, not being able to chew soft foods, not being able to brush my teeth properly, not being able to speak coherently, not being able to smile without a grimace, not being able to see the biggest stitch at the zenith of my gum, not being able to get the traumatic pain out of my head, not being able to drive often, not being able to fly a jet plane, not being able to meet the one who lives at the other side of the globe, etc.

35. Last song listened to?
Transformers orchestra. Epic.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Unfortunately, not without struggling.

37. Do you have a maid service to clean your house?
Yep. Twice a week.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Nada. I love slippers.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
People with good teeth, basically.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nope

41. Do you love anyone?
Yep

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yep. Note that these friends are adult friends.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Sleep. And lately, nothing close to productive.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I only hate my tooth fairy. (Just kidding.)

45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
In text messages, yes.

46. What color is your car?
If I owned one, preferably a Mini Cooper, it would be metallic blue.

47. Do you like cats?
Only when they don't assault me with their tails.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Food, more like.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope. Never even set foot into the country. Yet.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Heh. Funny story. Just yesterday, I underwent a 90-minute surgery to remove a giant-sized ingrown tooth and had to have multiple stitches on my gum.

I tag: A, F, I, A, S and E.

5 comments:

Ikitron said...

HAHAHA no.33!!! n fyi pizza rocks!! -.-

Justine said...

Disagree! :P Cheese = sucks. Haha.

Faiz said...

=)

Mini Cooper.

drey said...

Why me? /cry2 hahaha.

Justine said...

Oh yeah...I forgot. You're not supposed to blog as much now right? OK, you don't have to do this! I free you of the tagging leash! Har har. :P