8.14.2009

+Justine

Throughout the week, I have woken up in time for college in the wee hours of the morning on only two days: the first day of college with ninety minutes of sleep the night before, and the day I had three hours of sleep the night before. I had overslept on the other three days but still made it to college without being tardy. Oy.

Today, I went to the dentist again for another check-up. The swell on my gum seems to be getting better but not as good as it should be. He wanted to make a small slit today but I pleaded for him to postpone the minor surgery to next week since I was going to have to scream at the MTV World Stage concert tomorrow. And I had actually told him that exact line. He stared at me because I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to scream much or at all in my still-pathetic voice. Thankfully, he gave me more medication to take before the next check-up or possible surgery. I can only pray and hope that the gum will be completely healed by then.

In other news, I may be getting an addendum to my official name. And that addendum is none other than "Justine" since it is not in my identification card. I really don't know how these things are done in the country or if it is even possible/allowed here. But my brother and I are gonna give it a shot. Soon.

P/S: I ate fish today. I hadn't even planned to eat fish at first, not even after yesterday's post. But I did. Ha-ha.

2 comments:

andre said...

oh you can do that? i mean, adding your name when your parents forgot to write it in the birth cert? awesome! my bros need to do that too =)

Justine said...

I'm not sure. I hope so. I'll try it out and let you know. Haha. And my parents didn't forget to add it in my birth cert, they just didn't add it just in case I wanted to change my name when I was older. But the name stuck for obvious reason. -.- Haha.