8.09.2009

Fished Out

Lately, I have been eating nothing but fish. Fried fish, steamed fish, curry fish, fish porridge, fish and chips, fish cutlets, fishcakes and fishballs. Huh. I'm not complaining though.

Today was the last day of freedom before college lockdown tomorrow. The best friend came over again to use the laptop for six hours to work on an assignment due tomorrow. And while she was doing that, I sat in front of the television for six hours. Watching two and a half movies. Sweet.

After watching the little motion picture the friend had superbly created, I came to discover that she is actually a pretty talented actress. So natural yet so adept. Awesome.

4 comments:

Fo0n Yo0ng said...

Lol.. imagine Eve reading this.. i wanna see her expression.. lalalalala... Fried fish, steamed fish, curry fish, fish porridge, fish and chips, fish cutlets, fishcakes and fishballs.. hahahahahaha..

Justine said...

XD

Faiz said...

I'd die if I eat fish everyday.
Don't like it and can't say ever will.
Hehe.
But I eat garoupa!
=)

Justine said...

I love fish! =)