8.29.2009

The Amazing and The Not

Today was amazing. I got up amazingly early, met up with an amazing bunch of friends, ate amazing food for lunch, watched an amazing movie and spent time catching up with amazing people. Then I went home via the unamazing train, which required a friend and I to switch platforms at a completely unamazing train station, and waited for an amazingly long time for the next unamazing train to arrive. Then I went for an amazing seafood dinner with my very amazing family. Then I worked on my unamazing testimonial for the scholarship brochure. And now I am amazingly brain-dead. Over and out.

4 comments:

sam said...

oh yeah the testimonial. dunno what to write. half an A4 size page huh? i thought just a few sentences at first. eerr.

Justine said...

Yeah, I thought Patrick told us a few sentences, too. But I just emailed half an A4-sized testimonial to Christopher. Haha. Maybe they will shorten it on their own. :S

Kiki said...

Lol. The train is always UN-amazing.

Justine said...

Indeed. :S