7.15.2009

Failure

Today was a fairly interesting day. I failed to get up at 8AM and only woke up an hour later when the cleaner pounded on my room door. My father, apparently, had graciously let her in before he left for work.

Sometime in the day, my cousin brother came over to resume the tutoring session. It started off well until we landed at a subtopic wherein he realized he didn't have the notes of. I had loathed that particular subtopic back in high school and revisiting said topic wasn't very pleasant. But since we didn't have a single reference whatsoever, I had to extract the little remains of the topic left in my memory -complete with diagrams and theories- and tutor him. Aiyaya! It's a good thing I am not getting paid because I have failed as a tutor. Big-time.

In other less depressing news, I will be meeting up with my collegemates tomorrow for lunch and a BBQ dinner. This would be my first time having a self-made/prepared/whatever-you-call-it BBQ. I am very much looking forward to it.

2 comments:

drey said...

T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T

Justine said...

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)