7.14.2009

Challenged: Artfully and Physically

Today, I tried my hand at some arts and crafts and accomplished 3% of what I had wanted to skillfully produce. And I was on the treadmill for an hour thanks to the techno songs my Music lecturer had introduced to me during the listening test in the finals. So the adrenaline was pumping and I didn't want to stop. Which now looks to be a bad idea because my feet hurt terribly now and I may have a problem walking. So there is the possiblity of me being bed-ridden tomorrow while I carry on with my tutoring session. Brilliant.

Tomorrow, I am going to have to get up at an unearthly hour (8AM) to let the cleaner into the house. I have never woken up earlier than 12PM for the past few days so it is going to be a challenge getting up that early tomorrow. And if I succeed in that challenge, a second challenge awaits me: Walking to the house door. And if I succeed in that challenge, a billion other challenges await me. Oy.

It is clear that I am either bored, insane or insanely bored.

No comments: