6.06.2009

Blog Revival

When I think about it, this year has been, for lack of a better word, crazy. Absolutely crazy. And it has only been half a year. I have missed a scholarship interview, studied in a co-ed system after 11 years of being in a non-co-ed environment, viewed music in a new light, met David Archuleta in the flesh, flown to another country without parental guidance but with parental consent, had my emotions fluctuate beyond my control, driven with my P license, worked out with (short-lived) discipline, gotten into Honor's List, donned a dress, eaten sandwich and experienced God. And I can say without a doubt that the next six months won't be any different, if not more crazy than it has already been.

I have begun to enjoy Music class lately because truly, my lecturer is one cool woman who has a lifetime of very interesting knowledge and gladly imparts them to her students. Sadly, I don't think I will be under her tutelage for long because something grave has come up. And I am facing an academic dilemma at the moment though I will not worry too much about it until a final decision has been made. God's plan will always prevail and I have nothing to fear.

In other exciting news, I will be attending the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra tonight with a bunch of friends as part of a Music assignment wherein we have to write a performance review. The dress code is full formal and pointless as this may sound, I will be wearing the semi-plaid dress my mother had purchased for me in Australia a short while ago. Oy.

Commit to the LORD whatever you do and your plans will succeed. -Proverbs 16:3

3 comments:

azngeek said...

Congratulations on making the honors list. Should tell me more about it, and if you want you can tell me about the academic dilemma too.

Sounds like a pretty crazy half year :P

Justine said...

Tim, you know, I really appreciate you being a faithful follower of this blog though I haven't been faithful to it myself lately. Haha. Thanks so much. :) And yes, I will talk to you soon about it!

azngeek said...

You are most welcome : ) I just think it's always nice to read up on what's happening in people's lives. Just don't want to be completely out of the loop and disconnected as well.

And it's always a treat to have some news of what's up and about :)