3.02.2009

A Form of Procrastination

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 1945
Name : Too personal.
Sisters : -
Brothers : One.
Shoe size : Too personal.
Height : Too personal.
Where do you live : Too personal.
Favourite drinks : Too personal.
Favourite breakfast : Too personal.
Have you ever been on a plane : Too personal. OK. Yes.
Swam in the ocean : Yes.
Fallen asleep in school : Uncountable times.
Broken someone’s heart : I hope not.
Fell off your chair : Yes.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope.
Saved e-mails : What is an e-mail?
What is your room like : Comfortable. And inundated with books. Two bolsters are strewn on the bed. An ant crawls by on the table. It dies under my palm.
What's right beside you : My iPod on my right and a storybook on my left.
What is the last thing you ate : Papaya. No kidding.
Ever had chicken pox : Yes.
Sore throat : Yes.
Stitches : Yes.
Broken nose : Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight : Nope. At least, not yet.
Like picnics : Not so much.
Who was the last person you danced with : I'm afraid I can't dig out the memory of when I was little.
Last made you smile : The funny MSN emoticons make me grin everytime.
You last yelled at : My brother since he was there and I was here.

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : Yes. (I like a lot of people. Like, say, my family.)
Kiss anyone : Nope.
Get sick : Unfortunately, yes.
Talk to an ex : Nope.
Miss someone : Nope.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Nope. At least, not anymore.
What's under your bed : I suspect it may be my long-lost twin.
Who do you really hate : Really? No one.
What time is it now : Too personal.

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Not before I read the question.
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes.
Q : Do you want children : Not now.
Q : Do you smile often : I'd like to think so.
Q : Do you like your handwriting : Only when my hands are not feeling too heavy. Because then only will my handwriting be legible.
Q : Are your toenails painted : Nope.
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : The unbelievably comfortable bed in the hotel at Redang Island.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Green.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : My memory fails me.
Q: I can't wait to : Finish a book in one day. Because I have been taking extremely long to complete a book lately.
Q: When did you cry last : When I laughed so hard in the car this morning.
Q: Are you a friendly person: No. Nope. Far from it.
Q: Do you have any pets : Nope.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : At the restaurant by the lake in the city.
Q:Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now : I'm trying very hard to remember the last person I held hands with but to no avail.
Q:Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope.
Q:What are you doing right now? : Too personal.
Q:Can you handle the truth? : Yes.
Q:Are you closer to your mother or father? : Both.
Q:How many people can you say you've really loved? : If I am correct, the figure should be exactly 36021 people.
Q:Do you eat healthy? : Nope.
Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Nope.
Q:How often do you go to church? : Every Sunday
Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My Father in Heaven. And the sanctuary of books.
Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Quiet.
Q:Are you confident?: This would be a huge nope.

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1. Wrestled with my brother for the TV remote.
2. Dreamt of being a scientist.
3. Played make-believe games with my cousin sisters.
4. Got addicted to MTV (at the age of 8).
5. Behaved like an infuriating and anger-raging kid.

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Not worry about Problem 1.
2. Try to solve Problem 2.
3. Complete my Calculus homework, which constitutes many mathematical problems.
4. Think of a catchy and witty tagline.
5. Carpe diem.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. Cheezels.
2. Ice-cream.
3. Ice cubes.
4. Sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips.
5. The taste of freedom.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
(That's a really huge IF). Everything on the right panel of this blog.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. Home sweet home.
2. Under a rock.
3. In my head.
4. Australia.
5. Books and place settings of the greatest stories ever told.

5 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Secret Person 1
2. Secret Person 2
3. Secret Person 3
4. Secret Person 4
5. Secret Person 5

No comments: