2.27.2009

Le Sigh

Today was an achingly long day. I am just about to get a taste of what the "real world" is really like. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what has been happening lately as well as what is about to happen; and to think this is only just the beginning of a brewing storm. The complexity of the problem(s) just may beat the complexity of a Calculus equation -which is saying something- by a long mile.

In other news, a good friend of mine will be getting a new car tomorrow. In the meantime, I will be having college classes tomorrow -which is a Saturday- and dwelling on the hopelessness of my parking skills. Oy. Something green inside me grows. (Just kidding.)

And I just may cut the art of poetry some slack when poems such as this exist:

Said Hamlet to Ophelia,
I'll draw a sketch of thee,
What kind of pencil shall I use?
2B or not 2B?

- A Silly Poem by Spike Milligan

Genius. Exactly my kind of poetic taste.

Be on watch and pray always that you will have the strength to go safely through all those things that will happen and to stand before the Son of Man. -Luke 21:36

No comments: