1.11.2009

How iTunes Turned Its Back on Me

The Rules:

1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


The Results:

1. How are you feeling today?
Song: Start the Machine.
Comment: Yes, that is correct.

2. Will you get far in life?
Song: The Winner Takes It All
Comment: This is either against me or for me. I can't tell.

3. How do your friends see you?
Song: Dancing Queen
Comment: Untrue.

4. Will you get married?
Song: Do It For Me Now
Comment: No comment.

5. What is your best friend’s theme song?
Song: You Can
Comment: Incorrect. This is my theme song.

6. What is the story of your life?
Song: Honey Honey
Comment: I am beginning to think that my iTunes shuffle playlist is deliberately against me.

7. What was high school like?
Song: All For Love
Comment: As aforementioned.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Song: The Gift
Comment: Spiritually, this hits the nail on the head.

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Song: Happy Is A Yuppie Word
Comment: This is such a genius answer I have yet to figure out what it means.

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Song: Golden
Comment: Available only for three googilian dollars.

11. To describe your grandparents?
Song: Running
Comment: Huh?

12. How is your life going?
Song: You Found Me
Comment: Double huh?

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Song: Better Than Life
Comment: How ironic. And befitting.

14. How does the world see you?
Song: I Have A Dream
Comment: I'm honoured.

15. Will you have a happy life?
Song: All That Matters
Comment: Agreed.

16. What do your friends really think of you?
Song: A Little Too Not Over You
Comment: Again, I'm honoured.

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
Song: Slipping Through My Fingers
Comment: Triple huh?

18. How can I make myself happy?
Song: Your Eyes Don't Lie
Comment: Oh boy.

19. What should you do with your life?
Song: Good Day
Comment: Good day to you, too.

20. Will you ever have children?
Song: When All Is Said And Done
Comment: Blatant irony.

21. What song would you strip to?
Song: 4 Letter Word
Comment: Unbelievable! No comment. At all.

22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
Song: The Setting Sun
Comment: Yes, I would do that because it is a smart move.

23. What does your mum think of you?
Song: Full Moon
Comment: Quadruple huh?

24. What is your deep dark secret?
Song: Desperate
Comment: Well, cat's out of the bag. Woe is me.

25. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Song: Come Holy Spirit
Comment: Really? Then my mortal enemy is now my best friend.

26. What’s your personality like?
Song: The Fatal Wound
Comment: Again, woe is me.

27. Which song will be played at your wedding?
Song: Don't Let Go
Comment: Oh, the irony.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

dude, it's hilarious!

Justine said...

Zeet! You're tagged!!! :)