1.31.2009

Ennui Killer

Questions are as follows:

1. How much do you spend on clothes per month?
RM0.00.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well, the word ‘friend’ exists in both.

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?
Undisclosed.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I have a lot. Of diffidence.

5. How many babies do you want?
Dos.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Huh.

7. What is your goal for this year?
To cross out at least one item in the list on the right panel of this blog.

8. What kept you of being who you are?
My insane mind.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
Someone who loves God, seeks to serve Him, puts Him first above all else, has an unending passion to worship Him, shines for Him in every way, gives Him glory with every triumph, praises Him through every affliction, steps back and allows Him to take control, loves reading and, well, uh, um, err, me.

10. What are you really afraid of?
Speaking in public and the attention it garners.

11. What are your bad habits?
Sarcasm and low memory span make up my worst habits.

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?
I love my enemies. Or at least, I will try.

13. State a random fact about yourself.
I am not random.

14. What does flying mean to you?
Controlling an aircraft in the sky. And also, awesomeness.

15. What do you crave for most currently?
Poring over a good book.

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
Greeting card from an American author a while ago.

17. Describe the person who tagged you. Honestly.
A child of God who possesses a heart of gold.

18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?
Allowed myself to spend time reading even in the midst of chaos (Read: Assignments).

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
As seen in God’s eyes.

20. If you can choose how you want to end your life, how would it be?
By God’s will.

And since I can't remember the last time I chose to spread contagions such as this, I tag my cousin sister, friend, friend, friend and friend.

5 comments:

Lee Teng said...

ye saya..

azngeek said...

Being a bit technical here, if you bungee jump you technically experience zero gravity :D

Justine said...

Lee Teng, xie xie ni! :D

Really? No frictional force at all? I can only imagine floating objects where zero gravity is concerned. :S

Azngeek said...

I think I've made a mistake with my explanation. Haha. I'm assuming zero gravity as in being weightless as in having zero reaction, which is what happens when you free fall. :/

Kinda like when you are in an elevator and someone cuts the chord, then the reaction between you and the elevator is zero. So you do kinda float, even though you technically aren't and are falling to an impending messy doom. Just a thought

Justine said...

Oh. Got it...I think. Haha. Sorry. What I would really want to try once in a lifetime is experience zero gravity in a plane outside the Earth's atmosphere... Kinda like the ones you see on TV once in a while. Wanna be weightless for a while and not in a fast-moving elevator plunging to my death. Haha. Thanks for the thought. Appreciate it. :)