12.06.2008

Survey #32408

The following is a survey by the very awesome John Green, writer extraordinaire:

1. What's your name?
Justin. With an 'e'.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Pajamas.

3. Last thing you ate?
Fish balls.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Pizza Hut.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Gunshot.

6. Last person you hugged?
My mother.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
No. No one real. (Ha-ha, kidding!)

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Huh.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My palms.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
The restaurant at the mall.

11. Who is your best friend?
Every one of my friends has become a best friend at one time or the other. But my omnipresent best friend would be my Father.

12. What time of the day is it?
4:47AM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
The petty 2-question interrogation by my mother. I may need anger management.

14. Baseball or Football?
Neither.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Nay!

16. Favorite type of Food?
Unhealthy ones.

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas!

18. Do you download music?
Yes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Never crossed my mind. No, I suppose.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
No opinions about it.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
No. Because he is married. And old(er).

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes.

23. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
No.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Not. Yet.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Nope.

28. How many pets do you have?
Nada, at the moment.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I live in Malaysia. Nope.

30. How is the weather right now?
Erratic.

31. What are you listening to right now?
The voice in my head.

32. What is your current favorite song?
You Can

33. What was the last movie you watched?
In the cinema: Bolt. At home: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

34. Do you wear contacts?
Nope.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
The mall, yesterday.

36. What are you afraid of?
Hydrostatic skeletons.

37. How many piercings have you had?
One on the right ear and one on the left ear.

38. What piercings do you want?
None anymore.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
God is Awesome and Almighty.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
The complex name of the drink escapes me.

41. What Magazines are you reading?
Study in the U.S.A., at the moment.

42. Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope.

43. Are you missing someone?
Nope.

44. Favorite TV show?
The Nanny

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
My first reaction was, "What's WoW?" My second reaction was, "I don't have an obsession with having the last 'w' of 'wow' in upper case." After Google research, my reaction still remains, "No, I don't have an obsession with WoW." with the addendum, "Boy am I living under a rock."

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Nope.

47. What celeb do you look like?
My parents. (Ha-ha.)

48. Who would you like to see right now?
The superstar that's rising gloriously high day by day. Name undisclosed.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Too many.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
Yes.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Yes.

52. Favorite smell?
The smell of curry. Ha-ha.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
No preference. I just love popcorn.

54. What's something that really bugs you?
Mosquitoes. Really.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
In a mediocre way, yes.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
There is no Taco Bell in Malaysia. So Burger King it is.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
None.

58. Favorite baseball team?
None.

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Huh? No.

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Approximately 21 hours. Sleep is importante.

61. Last time you went bowling?
Never.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
The sofa in the TV room. Not that creative but...yeah.

63. Who was your last phone call?
A friend.

64. Last time you were at work?
Haven't had a paid job yet.

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
After glancing everywhere around me, I realised that it is the pajamas I'm wearing now.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

dude.. wat kind of survey is this. so many questions!

Justine said...

The kind of survey created by an author. Haha. Yeah! 65! The most I've done! Go do la. Kill time. :D

Joann said...

woi!!!i came here expecting to see a pic of allan wu....manatau...faster upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!