12.11.2008

A Sad Kind of Happiness

Today, I met up with a friend for the first time. It was a bit surreal at first but the unease slowly shriveled up and died. I had a fantastic time and enjoyed gift-hunting in the company of someone awesome who I've known virtually for a while now.

In other news, I got my new phone today but there seems to be an "error in connection" and my happiness was short-lived after we -mother, brother and yours truly- tried in vain to crack the code and something in me shriveled up and died for the second time today -pure bliss. Aiyaya.

I am now semi-happy and semi-sad. Which kind of makes me devoid of emotion.

P/S: I now have exactly 200 books in my book shelves. Not that I was keeping track. Much.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I think.... one day if you decide to donate the books that you've collected over the years, you'll be awarded a DATUKSHIP. lol.

Justine said...

Hahaha! Got such thing meh?? Haha. :D