12.16.2008

Laptop Love

My new fiery red laptop arrived via courier today. I have a few (or a lot of) new things to learn about the new program the laptop is running on since I am computer daft. Besides that, I also have to find the perfect spot for it in my room now. Saying that somehow sends me into a bit of a frenzy. But it is temporary (I hope) so don't worry.

P/S: I wasn't the one who captured the above picture because I wouldn't endanger my laptop in such a precarious way. I found it while scouring the World Wide Web.

10 comments:

-leeteng- said...

omigosh..so nice! i'm using a dell too..and..Merry Early Christmas..God Bless

Joe Jian said...

you are so RED. haha

elisa. said...

whaaaaaat? you didn't say you're getting a laptop/ (: and a RED one? why?

Justine said...

Lee Teng: Hehe. High 5! Merry Christmas, too! :D

Joe Jian and Elisa: I like red. Very Christmas-y. And it looks best among the colours offered (in my opinion). ;)

Elisa: Whaaaaat, I didn't tell you??? Oh man. Sowee! My brother just ordered it online last week. :) You can receive smses there?

Ivan said...

lolx..... how's it going with ur new laptop ? getting use to it? very things are smaller than u're desktop hehe... lolx.. nice colour for christmas....

Alyssa said...

i have a dell too!
but mine is silver. such a dull color! lol i LOVE yours!

-leeteng- said...

Joe Jian and Justine : it reminds me of Kok Yen the red freako..

ally, so we are dell-ers

Justine said...

Ivan: Hehe. Thanks for asking. Going much better now... Still got a few things to get used to though. :) Yep, Christmas-themed! :D

Alyssa: Thank you!

Lee Teng: Red freako??

Lee Teng and Alyssa: High 5!!! :D

-leeteng- said...

ya..kok yen's everything is red..she used to be..now she added a lil white, she started to have pinks..

Justine said...

Lee Teng: Oh, red "freak"!!! I don't know what is wrong with me lately! I thought "freako" has a meaning in the dictionary. Hahaha! Sorry. Thanks for explaining. Didn't know she loves red. :D