12.24.2008

Eve Wish

My family and I will be making a 3-day trip to the city soon for two Christmas shows: the Elvis show -and this is all I'm saying about it- and the Mamma Mia! musical. Both shows are going to be held at posh places so the dress code is formal and semi-formal for both the respective events. Oy.

I am going to bring my laptop along but there might not be Internet access at the place or I might not have the time. Or both.

So...Merry Christmas! Hope you are spending it with the people who matter most to you: family, because I sure am. Have a blessed time.

5 comments:

-leeteng- said...

Merry Christmas again! =P

Jeremy L said...

and a MERRY & BLESSED CHRISTMAS to you too.. =]

Kiki said...

Hope you'll have a marvelous Christmas there!

A*Lea said...

blessed christmas justine!!!!! God BlESS you !!! l0ts of love..

Justine said...

Thanks guys! Hope you had a great one! :)