12.08.2008

Cinema Challenge

Two friends and I went for a movie today. Although the movie we had watched was an animated comedy for children, I genuinely felt terrified the moment the movie began because the three of us were the only ones in the whole cinema. My fear was that a cinema serial killer could have just entered the cinema we were in anytime and attacked us from behind and then proceed to incapacitate us weaponless and feeble high school-leavers. And no one would even know because there were no witnesses.

I kept glancing over my shoulder for about the first half an hour of the movie whenever I heard any creaks or sounds that weren't from the movie. And then my neck ached so I stopped and enjoyed the movie and relinquished my paranoia.

Nobody was harmed in the end.

7 comments:

kokyen said...

what time was it? why empty?! and what show?!!

Justine said...

Haha. Shocking, huh? Plus that cinema has a reputation of hosting ghosts. But I have yet to see proof. (You know which one I'm referring to?) Hehe. We went to watch IGOR. The movie was at 11.30AM, the earliest movie for the day. I suppose nobody wanted to watch it since it came out last month. :D

kokyen said...

oh alright...wow...what an experience...

Justine said...

Hehehe. Yep. We were in one of the supposedly ghost-sighting cinema boxes. Takda hantu pun... Haha.

sarlini said...

hahahahaha!!!dat dae was really fun!!haha..

Justine said...

The car-hunting was a highlight, too! Haha. ;)

sarlini said...

YES!!!EXACTLY!!!hahahahahaha!!!