12.23.2008

Christmas Spirit

In lieu of the Christmas spirit, I give thanks to God for the greatest gift of all: salvation. Year 2008 is going to draw to a close next week. This year, much like previous years, has gone by unbelievably fast. And this year, unlike previous years, has been immensely life-changing. I am thankful for both weal and woe that have betide me throughout the year. I am not the most profound person around but I'd like to say this: I wouldn't be able to count the number of lessons I've learned throughout year 2008 but I pray that they will always be etched in both my head and my heart.

Deviating, I am going to have to conceive my new year's resolutions soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to at least half of them this time around.

In other news, I stumbled upon this little post about the world's most unusual Christmas trees. I think I may attempt the Shelf Tree since I have the materials. Just kidding. My brain hasn't rebooted yet to perform such a complex task.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

careful with the books! dun wreck them xD

Justine said...

Haha. Thanks for the reminder! :D