12.07.2008

Celeb in College

This post is dedicated to the friend who couldn't make it for the talk because said friend lives in Japan.

Yesterday, my cousin sister and I attended the Open Day of the college I am studying at next year. My cousin sister only tagged along because I asked her to and I only went for it because I wanted to see Allan Wu in front of my eyes. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that his level of intelligence was exceedingly high -he graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Major in Pre-Med- and that he is married with 2 kids. The sole reason for my misconception was because I only knew him from watching him host The Amazing Race Asia seasons on TV. The talk he gave on Mass Communication was unbelievably informative and full of substance. I admit: I was a bit smitten for a while there.

When his praiseworthy talk finally concluded, there was an autograph session. As my cousin and I stood in line, I caught up with two ex-classmates. Then we each got an autograph and our respective pictures with Allan.

Taking center stage.

Signing an autograph for my cousin sister.

When I was snapping the above photo, the head lecturer approached me and divulged something clandestine to me because she thought I was planning on pursuing Mass Communication but I don't think I heard a word. I only knew it was top secret because my mouth did the talking and something I asked unthinkingly in response spurred her to immediately drop her voice a notch or two. Oy.

Cousin sister (left). Awesome dude (right).

JUSTINE! HELLO :)

I asked for an extra one for the friend in Japan. He inadvertently added an extra 'e'. But that's forgivable because the one who bears the name will forgive him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh???i tot i left a comment here...anyways,what i commented was
i prefer his old hairstlye!!!!
looks so much hotter in that...i dunno..this new one looks...weird..

anyway,thanks!!! for the pictures and signature and all!!

friend in japan

Justine said...

You're welcome! :D

elisa. said...

oh gosh..am home sick!

Justine said...

So fast kah? Haha. You'll be back in no time. Time flies when you're having fun. :D Wish I could be there with you guys.