12.31.2008

Blessed 2009

The last few days have been a little bit of a whirlwind. A number of things -be it good or bad- have happened to a number of people lately, inclusive of me. And the new year stands for a new beginning. Praise God for a blessed 2008. The year has gone by so fast and I am thankful for the new people that I've come to know; the same people that have pulled me through adversities; the wonderful achievements that have come my way; the failures that I've surmounted (successfully or not); the strength from God; and the perennial love of God and loved ones around me.

Looking forward to tomorrow -a new year.

God bless and take care! Happy 2009.

P/S: My new year's resolution is exactly the same as my brother's new year's eve resolution. I have yet to fulfill half of this year's (2008) resolutions so I am a bit apprehensive of conceiving a new list just yet.

PP/S: I hope to be a better person and emulate God in every way. This would be a constant resolution every year.

PPP/S: Thank you for putting up with my melodramatic ramblings here. I appreciate it. Very much so.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Happy new year~

Justine said...

Happy New Year! :)