10.19.2008

Paper Snippet

Exactly two weeks ago, I had submitted a short account of the vacation my family and I took a while ago to the country's The Star newspaper. What I basically did was summarise this post and compacted it into a paragraph since I have inspiration when blogging but zero inspiration when writing to a newspaper. Of course, it is highly repetitive if you've read the post aforementioned here before. I emailed it without a title and much thought. It was published yesterday.

In another note, the McDonald's delivery guy seemed to know a little too much about the house. He asked my brother upon delivery today, "Oh. Your house just got renovated, huh?" And it was true. Freaky.

7 comments:

sh3rina (^(@)^) said...

oh,... its u ~ i read this part that day~~ hahahaha~~~

Ally said...

lol! i saw that!

Justine said...

Really? You guys read that section of the paper? I actually don't. Haha.

sh3rina (^(@)^) said...

swt~~ u posted it but u din read that section~haha

Justine said...

Haha. I just happened to flip to that page on Star Two that day. So coincidental right? Haha.

-leeteng- said...

wow..too bad i did not realise.. a newpaper article with powerful english words.. hehe..

Justine said...

Hi, Lee Teng! Thanks for commenting. :) Haha. Yeah, I don't usually read that part of the paper, too but decided to that day. It was like the article was calling to me. Haha. Kidding kidding!