10.04.2008

One More Time

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Sisters in Christ.

2. Your 5 impressions toward her?
- Faithful follower of Christ
- Thoughtful
- Determined
- Responsible
- Amicable

3. The most memorable things she has done for you.
Ferrero Rocher chocolates for my birthday (I like, I like! I love, I love!) and most of all, leading Christian Union with determination and passion for God.

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
"God bless you." Not many people utter these words.

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
Eat all my books.

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
Pinch myself awake.

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
Updating her blog regularly. Ha-ha.

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I advertently inflicted harm on her beloved dog.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
Question left unanswered.

10. The overall impression of her is...
Good-natured.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Melodramatic (yes, I know it), eccentric (I know this, too), irksome, diffident, a potential threat to herself and unhealthily addicted to books. (Am I right? I'm sure I left something out. Feel free to add anything else below regardless of it being good or bad.)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Completely unsarcastic at all.

13. On contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?
My lack of sarcasm.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
A mixture of a couple of people I revere.

15. For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
The immense mirth and love they bring me have no precedents.

16. 10 friends to tag
I think my eyes fail to see the '0' behind the '1' so I am going to tag 1 person: my cousin sister.

17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Who is no. 2?

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Huh? What is a no. 3?

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I don't know. They make up 17. Is that good?

20. How about no. 5 and no. 8?
13.

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
Numerology, I presume.

22. Is no. 4 single?
Is this one of those number riddles?


23. Say something about no. 6
It is before no. 7.

No comments: