10.05.2008

Help Needed

As usual, the one week of holiday has flown by with the speed of light. School commences tomorrow. The results for the SPM trials will be revealed over the next two weeks or so. I have a strong hunch that they are going to be devastating for me. The big one is drawing nearer and I am getting more and more indolent with each passing day.

I don't think I'll ever live it down if my last examination in high school turned out to be my worst. I can't stand disappointing. I am a wimp that way -among many other ways. My left brain seems to be completely at ease while my right brain is screaming for me to get on with the workload.

I think the time for me to lose my composure has dawned. (Or did it happen some time ago? Aiyaya.) I was positive earlier on in the year that I was going to be able to handle it. But I always kid myself. I am having a perfectly calm breakdown at the moment. I'll be fine in December.

On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. -Psalm 62:7

2 comments:

joiz3 said...

hey. it's just spm right? hehe. take a deep breath and remember that there are many many many (one of which is me)going through the same thing as you. stay strong girl! =) it's good that your perfectly calm breakdown is now. then you won't have any more breakdowns to happen during the real thing! hehe.

Justine said...

Joyce, thanks for dropping a comment! Yep, 'just' SPM, as I keep telling myself. Hehe. I hope I don't have any more breakdowns during the real thing. That would be hugely disastrous. Haha. But I'm fine. Just...a little peaky. Haha. Thanks again and if it's not too late: All the best for your end-term exam! :)