8.08.2008

ME, THE HUMANS AND PLASTIC -guest starring Lydia Zehr (a very important person in Justine's life)

MTV Asia Awards was a blast! I had tonnes of fun and Justine has asked me to share the experience with all of you. So here I am...

Among the highlights of my experience were:

1)
I WAS ON THE RED CARPET ALONGSIDE ALL THE STARS! (I managed to get all their autographs) *grins widely*
2) I AM ON INTERNATIONAL TV! (MTV to be exact) - I'm proud of it!
3)
I GOT TO PARTY AT THE POST-PARTY WITH THE CELEBS! (I had the time of my life ~ literally) *feeling boastful*




4)
I WENT CLUBBING AT SAFARI WITH THE BOYS FROM THE CLICK FIVE! (Joey Zehr, Ben Romans and Kyle Patrick!)




5) I SENT 2 GIRLS UP TO JARED LETO'S HOTEL ROOM! (I can't explain ~ all I can say is the guy deserves his fair share of entertainment)
6) I SHARED A BURGER WITH DANNY FROM THE SCRIPT! (He kissed me twice and fed me burger for breakfast) - how sweet ~ he's such a dear.


7)
I BADE GOODBYE HUGS AND KISSES TO MY NEW FOUND CELEB FRIENDS I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD HAVE. (Bye ~ Danny, Glen [The Script], Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Brandon [Panic At The Disco], Leona Lewis, Jared Leto, and Joey, Kyle, Ethan, Ben, Joe [The Click Five]).

xxxx,
(signing off):
Lydia Zehr
a.k.a. an official the click five groupie!

'woot! woot!'

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWO GIRLS? WELL HE HAD A FRIEND RIGHT?
SPILL, PLEASE

lydia zehr said...

reply to anonnymous:
yea, jared had two girls to his room.
and no, he didn't have a friend with him. unless u count his PA (personal assistant) as one of his friends? but anyways his PA is quite of age..

and, justine requests to know who you are.. so if you don't mind telling her it would be great!

xxxx,
lydia zehr:D

Justine said...

Lydia: Hey, you left the comment. :)

Anonymous: Sorry. I can't spill cos I don't know what went on (and don't really wanna know). Lydia knows, though. :D And may I know who you are please?

Stranger said...

His PA is quite of age? And how old do you think Jared is? You do realise he's almost forty.

lydia zehr said...

reply to stranger:
jared's 36 but he's looking FINE..
the girls i sent up were 20 year olds.
so, not much of an age diff.
it's all good:)

xxxx,
lydia zehr:D

Anonymous said...

Random hook ups with girls not even of drinking age is vile. He is nearly twice their age and there is a definate creepy factor to it. If they did sleep with him 2 at a time or one at a time they are sluts. That's not all good a slut is a slut no matter what you try to call it. They deserve the STDs that they get from being floozies. Woot the gift that keeps on giving. You reap what you sew.

sylviaWLX said...

I saw the 2 girls walking out from the elevator but Jared wasn't with her though. About what happen in the room. haha! Only Jared and the 2 girls know. LOL!

Anonymous said...

jared has STDs
i wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole no matter what he looks like gross
ever wonder why he has no girlfriend thats why