MTV Asia Awards was a blast! I had tonnes of fun and Justine has asked me to share the experience with all of you. So here I am...
Among the highlights of my experience were:
1) I WAS ON THE RED CARPET ALONGSIDE ALL THE STARS! (I managed to get all their autographs) *grins widely*
2) I AM ON INTERNATIONAL TV! (MTV to be exact) - I'm proud of it!
3) I GOT TO PARTY AT THE POST-PARTY WITH THE CELEBS! (I had the time of my life ~ literally) *feeling boastful*
4) I WENT CLUBBING AT SAFARI WITH THE BOYS FROM THE CLICK FIVE! (Joey Zehr, Ben Romans and Kyle Patrick!)
5) I SENT 2 GIRLS UP TO JARED LETO'S HOTEL ROOM! (I can't explain ~ all I can say is the guy deserves his fair share of entertainment)
6) I SHARED A BURGER WITH DANNY FROM THE SCRIPT! (He kissed me twice and fed me burger for breakfast) - how sweet ~ he's such a dear.
7) I BADE GOODBYE HUGS AND KISSES TO MY NEW FOUND CELEB FRIENDS I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD HAVE. (Bye ~ Danny, Glen [The Script], Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Brandon [Panic At The Disco], Leona Lewis, Jared Leto, and Joey, Kyle, Ethan, Ben, Joe [The Click Five]).
a.k.a. an official the click five groupie!