7.06.2008

Summary

My mother got the whole family some very cool shades. It is my first time owning any sort of (sun)glasses. I know it's completely useless for me to point this out.

My family celebrated my brother's 4th of July birthday today. It is a family custom to take the birthday family member out to dinner at a place he/she likes eating at. The dinner today was probably the first time I've talked to my brother for more than 2 minutes all week.

A friend came over after church today to watch TV, play computer games, do manicure and pedicure as well as eat junk food while reading girly magazines. (This is my most sarcastic statement in the post, if you can't tell. Forgive me. I just can't bear to type the antithesis. It is getting too monotonous.)

The monthly test begins tomorrow. My fingers are itching to torch some papers.

That is all.

2 comments:

Joe Jian AKA Jessie said...

i m trying to imagine you with the sunglasses.. haha

Justine said...

Haha! I tak pernah pakai specs before. But this sunglass looks very chunted. Or maybe it actually isn't but I'm just saying it cos it's my first. XD I don't know much bout glasses.