7.28.2008

Something Like a Blog Hiatus

I had the best lunch and dinner all in one day -today.

In other unimportant news, I privatised my blog today because I will not be updating it frequently anymore; well, at least not as frequent for the next couple of months. Thus, I am merely typing for myself and one other pair of eyes that has access to this blog.

It was actually incredulously difficult to get this blog privatised because the forces of the World Wide Web weren't on my side.

On a side note, I am feeling pretty bad for privatising this blog without any explanation, in the slim chance that there were actually readers of this blog. Sorry, non-existent readers.

Anyway, I will probably post on weekends, holidays, red-letter days and some other days in between.

Stay tuned for more weekly updates!

Just kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was reading as well! Was blocked off!

Azngeek

Justine said...

Ah, snap! I'm sorry!