6.13.2008

If I Have to Do This One More Time...

Six People To Tag
- My Additional Mathematics teacher
- My Physics teacher
- My EST teacher
- My English teacher
- My Chemistry teacher
- My Accounts teacher

Six Things I’m Passionate About
- God
- Loved ones
- Storybooks
- The Dictionary
- Food
- Sleep

Six Things I Say Too Often
- Uh-huh.
- Oh yeah.
- So...yeah.
- Oh man.
- Aiyaya!
- Snap!

Six Books I’ve Read (& Loved)
- Sleeping Freshmen Never Lie by David Lubar
- There's a Girl in My Hammerlock by Jerry Spinelli
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
- The Eyeliner of The Gods by Katie Maxwell
- The Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
- Demon Envy by Erin Lynn

Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
- Hey Ya by Outkast
- The Happy Birthday song
- Everything by Michael Bublé
- Imagine by David Archuleta
- Word Up by Korn
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
- God never fails us
- New English words
- Simple covalent compounds are soluble in organic solvents
- Standard deviation is equal to surd variance
- The weight of fluid displaced by an object wholly or partially immersed in a fluid is tantamount to the buoyant force
- Artist Akon's real (mouthful) name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

No comments: