6.01.2008

Done Squared

For once, I have completed a science-fiction and an adult book (albeit they are essentially one book). Although the combination just about made my head spin, I can't deny the fact that the book was a page-turner. I was almost chewing my nails rushing to finish it because it was getting more thrilling by the page. I was trying to read as fast as I could -which is not fast- that great relief became grief to me.

In other news, I actually cleaned my room today. What an achievement, huh? There was an astounding amount of papers strewn all over the place -on the bed, in the drawers, on the shelves, on the table, on the floor, in between my folded-up clothes (OK, just kidding on that last part). It was like paper galore. They were enough to make a paper castle. And save a forest. Unfortunately, though, I can't recycle them just yet because they are very necessary exam papers and notes which could assist me during the examination(s)...provided that I'm conscientious enough to peruse the stacks of hundreds of papers.

No comments: