5.27.2008

Time to Kill

(I just want to apologise to my prayer partner who tagged me this eons ago. I'm sorry I took so long to do this. Speaking of long, this tag is also unusually long. But I'm not complaining. It's a good means to slay time.)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
My current Sunday School teacher -amazing woman in Christ.

2. What do you feel like doing now?
Reading a good book.

3. If you are to be stranded in a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
A cousin, a friend and a friend. Because they would be able to tolerate me if I go senile.

4. Where is the place you want to go to the most?
My bed.

5. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
Writing a good and complete book.

6. Do you believe in true love?
My parents are proof enough.

7. What is Newton's Second Law?
The rate of change of momentum of a moving body is proportional to and in the same direction as the net force acting on it.

8. If you were to win $1 million, what would you do?
Put it to good use.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Highly doubtful.

10. List out 3 good points of the person that tagged you.
Devoted (to God), bubbly and amicable.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Loves God and places Him above everything else.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Anyone that reminds me of my brother. Just kidding. (It pains me to say this but he's a nice kid.)

13. What is your ambition?
A flying writer. Or a pilot-slash-author. Or an author on a plane.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would only want people to point them out to me if said people are my mother and my mother only.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God and my salvation.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
Nope. (At least not yet.)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My insensitivity.

18. What would you do if have an off day?
Cannonball into a pool.

19. What's the last shocking thing you have seen/heard?
This. Incredible.

20. What was the last funniest thing you heard/saw/did?
"Bookworms are socially deficient." and this.

I tag:-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
(The 8 just happens to be typed in white.)

No comments: